Peacebuilding and Good Governance
- Social Cohesion through Inter-faith and intra-faith, inter-cultural Unity and Solidarity
- Promotion of culture of Peace and values formation
- Advocacy for transparent and accountable delivery of social services and prevention of corruption.
- Strengthening community peace and governance capacities
- Building community resilience and peaceful engagement
Women, Youth and Children
Promotion and protection of women’s, youth and children’s rights.
Human Rights and Transitional Justice Advocacies
- Promotion and advocacy of human rights
- Promoting transitional justice and helping conflict affected communities deal with the past
- Documentation and referral of civilian protection issues
- Promotion of community-based economic and social enterprises
- Support to the provision of agri-and non agri-based livelihood
- Advocate for equal access of men and women to socio-economic services and employment opportunities
- Improve community access to livelihood from government and other external sources
Research, Documentation, Publication and Information
Conducts research, documentation, analysis and consolidation of data relevant to peace, human rights and good governance in the Bangsamoro.
Disaster Risk Reduction and Management
Strengthening community capacities for Disaster Risk Reduction and Management and resilience.
- Enhance the capacities of member organizations for peaceful engagement in governance..
- Build common platforms for solidarity and collaboration among CSO’s.
A solidarity network of Bangsamoro non-government organizations, peoples organizations and other civil society organizations committed to a more sustained advocacy for Peace, Human Rights, Good Governance and Development.
Program & Projects