The Bangsamoro Journal, a quarterly publication of the Consortium of Bangsamoro Civil Society, March 2009
In this issue:
- Editorial: Did the Bangsamoro Gain and Learn from their 2 Peace Talks with the Philippine Government?
- The Civil Society and the Peace Process in Mindanao
- Shutdown of the MOA-AD: A Mockery of the Century
- Of what use?
- Is there hope?
- A Preliminary Concept for the Moving on with the GRP-MILF Peace Negotiations Post MOA-AD
- Malaysia’s PM reiterates help for resumption of GRP-MILF Peace Talks
- Cast Away Illusions, Carry Out Urgent Tasks
- Proposal for a “5-in-1” Ground Initiatives Package to help the GRP-MILF Peace Process get back on track towards resumption
- Kenny says Obama will continue supporting Mindanao peace process
- European Parliament Resolution of 12 March 2009 in the Philippines
- OIC Sec Gen’s message for the 3rd session of the tripartite meeting in Manila
- Speech of Nur Misuari during the 3rd session of the OIC-GRP-MILF Tripartite Meeting, March 11-13, 2009
- Papuans visit Moro Homeland
- Stories of Peacebuilding: The Omonay Bagkes Agreement
- Developing Best Practices the CBCS Way: Connecting CBCS to the Moro Communities
- PAGKAKA and the Community it serves