The Bangsamoro Journal, a quarterly publication of the Consortium of Bangsamoro Civil Society, December 2009
In this issue:
- Editorial: A Peace that Liberates, a Liberation that Transforms
- Two Fundamental Postulates for Lasting Peace in Mindanao
- Looking into the SC Decision
- Fundamentalism: A Challenge to our Partnership
- Just How Important is MOA-AD to the Moro People?
- From Estrada to Arroyo’s War
- What is the MOA-AD in the MILF-GRP Peace Process?
- Requiem for the MOA-AD
- Making Sense About Development as a Path to Peace in Mindanao
- Arroyo Wants Lasting Power in Malacanang, Not Peace in Mindanao
- Sama Children in Pagadian thanks SFK for Support