Last March 8 and 9, the Promoting Resilient and Organized Citizenry towards Empowerment and Community Transformation in the Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao – Phase 2 (PROTECT Peace Project) marked its official kick-off at Iligan City. It paved way for another 3-year continued project agreement between the Consortium of Bangsamoro Civil Society (CBCS), Inc. and the Global Community Engagement and Resilience Fund (GCERF).
PROTECT Peace Phase 2 continues to be in partnership with the following local CSOs:
- Kadtabanga Foundation for Peace & Development Advocates (KFPDAI), Inc.,
- Integrated Mindanaon Association for Natives (IMAN), Inc.,
- Tarbilang Foundation Inc. (TFI),
- Gagandilan Mindanao Women, Inc. (GMWI), and
- Lamitan City Rosewomen Organization Inc. (LCRWOI)
The Phase 2 project implementation introduced its new branding, marking its new beginning.
#GCERF #CBCS #PROTECTPeaceProjectPhase2
#KFPDAI #GMWI #TFI #IMAN #LCRWOI